With over 2 million procedures performed worldwide in last year alone, HydraFacial MD® has become the number one medical-grade facial treatment! It is a hydradermabrasion device that carries out a patented four-part regimen that needs about 30 minutes, delivering instant results without any downtime or any skin redness. The best thing is that it is suitable for all age groups and all skin types.
A basic Hydrafacial involves four steps:
- Cleansing and Exfoliation using Activ-4 serum- (combining exfoliating lactic acid and glucosamine HCI with anti-oxidant-rich algae to soften and condition the skin)
- GLYSAL peel-(combination of Glycolic acid and salicylic acid)- leads to a gentler and deeper exfoliation without causing any stinging that is seen with chemical peels.
- Extraction with Beta-HD serum- softens the dirt in the pores with salicylic acid and Willow bark extract. This is then sucked away along with white and black heads, thus emptying the pores – all this without any pinching or pain that is associated with manual extraction. Also, its honey extract hydrates and Spiraea Ulmaria flower extract soothes the skin
- Hydration is done with Antiox+ serum- which is rich in antioxidants (green tea extracts), mineral peptides (Zinc, Copper, Magnesium) and Hyaluronic Acid into the cleansed, extracted, exfoliated skin.
Each step is performed with special spiral design disposable tips, equipped with “Vortex-Fusion technology” to create a powerful yet gentle vacuum, dislodging and removing the grime in our skin pores, thoroughly cleansing them from within and simultaneously introducing antioxidant solutions to hydrate them. None of the routine “facials” can achieve this level of intensive hydration – something that is the foundation of a healthy, radiant skin. It is thus not just a ‘facial’ but also a complete ‘skin healing system’ that matches the HydraFacialMD® philosophy of "Skin Health For Life".
Additional optional steps involve:
- Lymphatic Drainage of the face which helps in reducing puffiness by draining the stagnant cellular fluid and speeding the toxins out of your system
- LED light stimulation– Red for boosting collagen synthesis, and Blue to kill bacteria in an acne-prone skin
- Skin Booster application- Dermabuilder Booster to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and Britenol Booster to take care of dark spots and brighten up the skin tone.
The treatment can thus be tailor-made based on individual needs. While you will notice an instant glow and radiant skin, peak effects are usually seen after two days and last 5 to 7 days or even longer. We recommend a series of 6 treatments for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, rosacea, acne and oily skin. After the first series of treatments, most people need a monthly treatment to maintain good skin health.
Dr. Puneet Kapoor, MBBS, MD is an Aesthetic Medicine Consultant at Dr. K M Kapoor’s Anticlock Medispa, Chandigarh and specializes in Coolsculpting, Ultherapy and Laser skin treatments. For appointments call +91-9876600600, 0172-4625600, 0172-4627600,
Instagram- @drpuneetkapoor, Website- www.indiaplasticsurgery.com
Book An Appointment
Follow Us On Instagram